Opening a free VIALET current account is fast, easy, paperless, and can be done directly from your smartphone within minutes. Sounds magic? It is.
You can open a VIALET account if you are at least 18 years old, own a compatible smartphone and hold a valid ID.
To make sure you know every tiny detail of the process, we have described the account opening process step by step:
- Download the free VIALET app on Google Play or App Store
- Start the registration process
- Confirm your email address
- Confirm your phone number and make sure you have specified the country code as you will receive the confirmation code on your phone
- Enter the confirmation code in the app
- Enter your name and make sure it matches the name on your passport, otherwise, the authentication won’t work
- Enter your date of birth (Only persons over 18 years old are eligible to use VIALET)
- Enter your country of residence
- Create a PIN code
- Confirm your PIN code
- Confirm the source of funds
- Enter your address
- Start scanning your ID document. Please note that we only accept IDs and passports (currently, we do not support identification via driver’s license or any other personal identification documents, such as residence permit, etc)
- When all steps are done, your registration will be completed, and your free VIALET current account is ready to party
Now you have your own personal account number and you can accept payments (including salary), transfer funds, and manage your finances securely from your smartphone anytime, anywhere.
But that’s not all, there’s more. To enjoy the full list of VIALET perks, order your very own VIALET contactless Mastercard because having a current account with no payment card is like having tea with no cookies. No fun.
If you have any questions during the registration process, we’re always here to help you. Feel free to contact us via chat or email.
Now, it’s time to stop reading and go on some adventures with VIALET!