AWS DevOps (mid/senior)
As our new AWS DevOps you will:
- Write clean maintainable code.
- Develop new features to satisfy business requirements.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Resolve issues.
- Implement security principles and data protection
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements.
- Following CI/CD practices.
- Ensuring unit and integration tests.
- Stay up to date with current best practices.
- Previous experience in a similar role for at least 5 years
- Previous experience in developing PCI DSS compliant applications and passing certification for at least 2 years
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- English language at a proficient level
- Beneficial: experience in FinTech
- Beneficial: experience with MongoDb
- Proficient understanding of our stack
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
NodeJS, TypeScript, AWS (API Gateway, Lambda, Cognito), Redis, Git, Jest, Joi.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary up to EUR 3500-4000 gross based on Your experience and knowledge.
- Health Insurance after 3 months
- Parking space near the office
- Modern office in the center of Vilnius or Riga
- Gym membership
- Opportunity to receive reimbursement for work related or personal trainings/courses
- Great atmosphere and company events
We looking forward to receiving your CV with a reference AWS DevOps sent to us via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.