As our new Accountant you will:
- Participate into day-to-day General Accounting operations.
- Work with primary accounting documents (invoices, bank statements, travel expenses, etc.).
- Managing fixed assets accounting.
- Perform assigned tasks during the month-end close process. Assist with monthly / quarterly balance sheet reviews and account reconciliations, and ensuring they are done in a timely manner and in accordance with the accounting policy.
- Assist with reports of legal compliance processes (VAT, corporate tax, internal and external audits, statistical reporting).
- 2+ years of the relevant experience.
- Higher education in Accounting / Economics or a similar field.
- General understanding of accounting tasks, both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable sides.
- Strong time-management, attention to the detail skills and multitasking ability.
- Excellent Lithuanian and English language skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary EUR 2500 - 3300 gross based on Your experience and knowledge;
- Health Insurance after 3 months;
- Parking space near the office;
- Office in the center of Vilnius;
- Gym membership;
- Opportunity to receive reimbursement for work related or personal trainings/courses;
- Great atmosphere and company events.
We look forward to receiving your CV with a reference Accountant sent to us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.