Back-end developer (Mid-level/senior)
As our new Back-end developer you will:
- Write clean maintainable code;
- Develop new features to satisfy business requirements;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Resolve issues;
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic;
- Gather and address technical and design requirements;
- Following CI/CD practices;
- Ensuring unit and integration tests;
- Stay up to date with current best practices.
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- English language at a proficient level;
- Latvian, Lithuanian or Russian as second language;
- Beneficial: experience in FinTech;
- Beneficial: experience with MongoDb;
- Proficient understanding of our stack;
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
NodeJS, TypeScript, AWS (API Gateway, Lambda, Cognito), Redis, Git, Jest, Joi.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary EUR 3500-4000 gross based on Your experience and knowledge;
- Health Insurance after 3 months;
- Parking space near the office;
- Modern office in the center of Vilnius or Riga;
- Gym membership;
- Opportunity to receive reimbursement for work related or personal trainings/courses;
- Great atmosphere and company events.
We look forward to receiving your CV with a reference Back-end developer sent to us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.