Deputy Chief Technology Officer
As our Deputy CTO you will:
- Help to manage and supervise information and technology unit;
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals;
- Supervise the development of mobile application, including IOS and Android;
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage;
- Supervise building of the architecture of the inhouse technology, front-end and back-end development;
- Help other units to use technology profitably;
- Supervise and administer system infrastructure to ensure functionality and
- Supervise building quality assurance and data protection processes;
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance;
- Cooperate with other units, collect feedback to implement necessary improvements and adjustments to technology;
- Communicate technology strategy to partners;
- IT analytics.
What you will need to succeed in this role:
- Master’s Degree in Information Technology or related field required;
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure;
- Background in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- A strong strategic and business mindset.
What we offer:
- Renumeration depending on your professional experience EUR 4500-5000 gross;
- Health Insurance after 3 months;
- Parking space near the office;
- Office in the center of Vilnius, Riga or Warsaw;
- Gym membership;
- Opportunity to receive reimbursement for work related or personal trainings/courses;
- Great atmosphere and company events.
We look forward to receiving your CV with a reference Deputy CTO sent to us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.