- General Payment Services Terms and Conditions (in force from 24.09.2022) download
- General Payment Services Terms and Conditions download
- Card Terms and Conditions (in force from 01.09.2022) download
- Card Terms and Conditions download
- Cookies Policy download
- Return, Refund, Cancellation Policy download
- Consumer rights download
- Account Transfer Guidelines download
- Investigation of Customer Complaints download
- PSD2 Monthly Reporting
Investigation of Customer Complaints
We strive for the highest standards of customer service and appreciate your observations. Thank you for drawing our attention to areas that are not convenient for you and for giving us the opportunity to improve our activity and make the information about our services even clearer.
If you think that your rights or the terms of the agreement with VIALET have been violated, or you want to provide feedback on the quality of our service, please contact us in the most convenient way for you:
- By Chat: use the chat window in VIALET app
- By email: to email@example.com
- By Post: VIA Payments UAB, Konstitucijos pr.7, Vilnius, Lithuania (hereinafter- VIALET).
If you wish to file a complaint, please complete the COMPLAINT form which you can download next to this document and provide this information:
- Name, surname / legal entity name.
- Personal code (or date of birth)/ legal entity code.
- Email and phone number used to register your account (for existing customers).
- Account number (for existing customers).
- Date and time of the occurrence.
- Detailed description of the occurrence, indicate circumstances under which the occurrence took place, attach all supporting documentation.
A written response shall be provided to you no later than within 15 (fifteen) working days from the date of receipt of the request, unless otherwise provided by law. Where, for reasons beyond VIALET's control, a reply cannot be provided within 15 (fifteen) working days, we shall provide a provisional reply within that period, setting out the reasons for the delay in replying and the deadline for the applicant to receive a final reply, which shall not exceed 35 (thirty-five) working days.
If you have any questions, you can always get information about the progress of your complaint using the above-mentioned channels.
We Always Strive for a Peaceful and Mutually Acceptable Solution
If you do not agree with the response you received or believe that you have new or additional information relevant to the case, please contact us again.
We also inform you that in accordance with the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania, disputes between consumers and financial market participants arising from the provision of financial services are investigated by the Bank of Lithuania. If you do not agree with the received answer, you can contact the Legal and Licensing Department of the Bank of Lithuania (Totorių St. 4, 01121 Vilnius, Lithuania, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Consumer disputes arising not from financial services are investigated by the State Consumer Rights Protection Authority (Vilniaus St. 25, LT-01402, Vilnius, Lithuania, e-mail: email@example.com).
Disputes regarding the protection of personal data are investigated by the State Data Protection Inspectorate (L. Sapiegos St. 17, 10312 Vilnius, Lithuania, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
In all cases, you can also defend your violated rights in court in accordance with the law.
Please note that according to the legal requirements, you must contact VIALET no later than three months from the date on which you became aware or should have become aware of a violation of your rights or legitimate interests, and only if you are not satisfied with an answer or you have not received a reply, you have the right to contact the above-mentioned authorities within one year period.