- General Payment Services Terms and Conditions (in force from 24.09.2022) download
- Acquiring services terms and conditions download
- Card Terms and Conditions (in force from 01.09.2022) download
- Cookies Policy download
- Return, Refund, Cancellation Policy download
- Consumer rights download
- Account Transfer Guidelines download
- Investigation of Customer Complaints download
- PSD2 Monthly Reporting
Return, Refund, Cancellation Policy
Thank you for topping up your account operated by VIALET.
The time it takes for a refund to get paid back into your account depends on a number of things.
When you paid by credit or debit card, the refund can take up to 10 working days to go back into your account. This is the same across all currencies. The reason it can take so long is because both our provider and the bank that issued your card need to process the refund.
Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do to speed up this process. But if you’ve been waiting for more than 10 working days, please get in touch with us so we can check if something’s gone wrong.
Transaction will be refunded only to the same card that was used for top-up, not by cash or check.
Cardholder can send the request in written form to our registered address at Konstitucijos prospektas 7, Vilnius, LT-09308 Lithuania.